Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- We consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.