- Plano Senior High School | Graduated 1992
- The University of Texas at Austin | Major in Biology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio-Dental School: Doctor of Dental Surgery | Graduated 1999, Magna Cum Laude
- Baylor College of Dentistry | Graduated 2000 Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- State of Texas
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Fort Worth Academy of General Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Keller Lions Club
- Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry
- Teaching Faculty at Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry
- 3M Council for Innovative Dentistry
- Faculty on TrueDefDoctors.com website for digital dentistry
Dr. Duplantis has been in practice for the past 15 years in Northeast Tarrant County. Dr. Duplantis and Dr. Kirkham began their partnership in September of 2003. Together, their practice consists of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Their practice caters to patients of all ages.
Dr. Duplantis takes several hours of continuing education each year to improve his clinical skills. Most recently, Dr. Duplantis has completed both the Advanced and Masters series at the Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. He also served as teaching faculty for the course for the past few years. This course was very intensive, yet very rewarding. Dr. Duplantis hopes that the knowledge he has gained will benefit the oral health of his patients. Dr. Duplantis has also served as a consultant for 3M/Espe Dental for the past several years. In this capacity, Dr. Duplantis is privileged to stay ahead of the curve and learn about the latest developments in dentistry. Recently, Dr. Duplantis has been lecturing nationally on various aspects of Digital and CAD/CAM Dentistry.
Dr. Duplantis is a participant in the Save-a-Smile dental program, a volunteer at Mission Arlington, and a volunteer for Christina’s smile Dental Program. These programs all provide dental care to underprivileged children in Tarrant County.
In his spare time, Dr. Duplantis enjoys spending time with his wife, Ellen, son, Austin, and daughter, Ava. They are all very active in their local church and various other activities. Dr. Duplantis is an avid cyclist. He rides both recreationally and competitively.