- Carter-Riverside High School, Fort Worth, Texas | Graduated 1978
- Texas Christian University ,Fort Worth,Texas: Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Sociology | Graduated 1983
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston- Dental Branch: Doctor of Dental Surgery | Graduated 1987
- State of Maine
- State of Texas
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Fort Worth District Dental Society
- Dental Forensic team of Tarrant County
- Former Teaching Faculty- Center for Advanced Restorative Dentistry
- Former Clinical Consultant 3M/ESPE Dental Division
- Fellow in The Academy of Dentistry International
Dr. Kirkham has been in practice for the past 30 plus years in Fort Worth, Texas. Dr. Kirkham’s Practice consists of all aspects of General Dentistry, including pediatric, cosmetic, and preventative dentistry.
Dr. Kirkham’s true passion in Dentistry is his Mission Work. Dr. Kirkham has been involved in numerous dental and medical mission trips to Mexico and Central America over the past 30 years. Some of the countries that Dr. Kirkham has provided dental care in are Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, and Nicaragua.
Dr. Kirkham is an Emeritus member of Global Hands of Healing (A non-profit Medical and Dental Missions Group he co-founded in 1999.) He is a participant in the Save-a-Smile dental program, Christina’s Smile Dental Program, and White’s Chapel Dental Charity Dental Clinic.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Stacey of 38 years. Dr. Kirkham and his wife have three children, Kendall, Mallory, and Grayson. They also have three beautiful grandchildren. Dr. Kirkham enjoys fishing, hunting, and woodworking.